Passenger Service Supervisor
• Male or Female (For male must pass military service)
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
• 5 years up working experience in airport and excellent airline customer service.
• Fluent in English communication skill and computer knowledge such as MS Office, e-mail.
• Training Background of Airline Check-in System Skill is required.
• Able to work in shift pattern.
Job Description :
• Supervise and control staff scheduling, reporting, and
• Control of staff overtime and compensation
• Monitors personal appearance during the daily operation
• Maintains applicable safety and quality standards
• Maintains and updates company's manuals and
• Maintains good working relations with customers and
• Communicates with other departments to improve service
levels i.e. ramp, cleaning, etc.
• Reviews hours on a daily basis as compared to budgeted
• Makes recommendation to improve service levels
• Ensures that all assigned work is completed correctly,
efficiently, and in a timely manner
• Is responsible for overall discipline, conduct
performance, and employee morale
• Brief all assigned personnel to bring attention to
trends and operation needs prior to each flight.